The Big Wheel Business Club is free and we can provide you with lots of free support to start your travel planning activities. To sign up, simply email us here. In return, we’ll send you an email confirming your membership, along with regular email updates and information for your business. You’ll also get to hear about upcoming business forums – free events facilitated by The Big Wheel Business Club to help support local businesses and staff.
How the Big Wheel Business Club can help
We can offer support to businesses of all sizes. Contact us to learn more about you can access travel planning services – many of them are free and typically include:
- Support to develop a travel plan
- Relevant bus timetables sent to your office, with an additional free service to keep them stocked up and updated.
- A free information board with a bespoke map showing your business and nearest bus stops and bus times
- Ticketing deals, if many staff use the bus or park and ride service
- Electronic information displays at the bus stops nearest to your site, so that your staff know when the next few buses are coming.
- For a small charge, a travel planning kiosk can be installed at your site, providing journey planning via the internet.
- If you are moving offices, either within or into the City, help may be available to install a bus stop at your new site.
- Free secure online surveys for travel planning
- Free marketing resources, tools and support for transport
- Cycle lessons to get your staff active
….and many more!
Joining the Big Wheel Business Club couldn’t be easier! To sign up simply email us. We’ll reply to confirm your registration and you’ll start to receive invitations and information from us straight away.
Top tips you can action straight away to improve your travel agenda.
Our top tips to help you start changing your travel habits.