Coming into town to do a spot of Christmas shopping? You now have a choice of seven bus or tram Park and Ride sites in the city that all provide a fast, frequent and direct service to enable you to hit the shops. With 4000 spaces it’s also an easy way to take the pressure out of finding parking in the city centre.
You’ll find Park and Ride services at the following sites.
- Hucknall - tram P&R
- Moor Bridge - tram P&R
- Racecourse Park & Ride - bus P&R to Nottingham City Centre / Colwick Industrial Estate / Victoria Park
- Phoenix Park- tram P&R
- Queen’s Drive Park & Ride - bus P&R to Nottingham City Centre / QMC and City Hospitals
- The Forest- tram P&R
- Wilkinson Street- tram & Medilink P&R
Pocket Park and Ride
There are now two Park & Ride sites near the A52 and Cotgrave
- Tram P&R fares - Free parking, just pay for your tram journey – tram fares
- Citylink Bus P&R fares – Free parking, just pay for your bus journey
£3 group ticket (return travel on Citylink 1 or 2 buses for a group of up to 6 people) or £3.40 adult day ticket
- Medilink bus P&R – Free parking and Free bus journey