Your Invitation to Shaping the Future of Transport: Next Steps for Business
Your invitation to Shaping the Future of Transport: Next Steps for Business
Dining Room, The Council House, Old Market Square.
Thursday 15th April 10.30 – 12.30pm.
Registration and refreshments from 10am.
Last November the Big Wheel held a free event for businesses on the future direction of local transport planning. This is the second such event and is your opportunity to have your say on the development of the next Local Transport Plan. The morning will be a combination of presentations with an opportunity to share your views during a workshop session.
This FREE event will include:
- Welcome and introduction by Councillor Jane Urquhart, Portfolio Holder for Transport and Area Working
- An update from local authorities on their Local Transport Plan 3 options and objectives going forward
- Interactive workshop sessions to establish your transport priorities and to gain feedback on the proposals outlined
- Q&A session
- Next steps
Transport is important to all businesses – large and small. This is your chance to have your say on the future of transport for your business and for Nottinghamshire and the surrounding area.
To book a FREE place, please email email@example.com with Business Event in the subject.
More Business Club News
- GNTP Cycle Forum – register now
- NCT converts ethanol buses to diesel
- Striking new tram bridge positioned over Nottingham Station
- Have your say in Sustran’s National Cycle to Work Survey
- Be prepared for major disruptions at Nottingham Station 20th July – 25th August
- Network Rail – our plan for the Midland Main Line
- Work begins on Creative Quarter transport improvements
- Go Greener – Join us at the Broxtowe Business Travel Forum – Wednesday 8th May 2013
- GNTP Spring Forum – 25th April – Find out about transport changes affecting you and your business
- Get Involved in the Workplace Challenge!
- Nottingham’s Transport Strategy – Moving at High Speed
- Ministers and council leaders welcome open roadworks data
- Bridge slide marks station’s transformation
- ECO Stars Fleet Recognition Scheme launches in Nottingham!
- New High Speed Rail Station announced for Toton
- City unveils new artist’s impressions of expanded tram network
- NET bridges set to transform Nottingham Station
- Christmas shopping tariffs for users of city centre car parks
- Secure Citycard Cycle Hub at Nottingham Train Station now activated!
- First foundations laid for NET tram extension